
I think thinking yourself, which is a kind of philosophy, is really cool to do.. It looks like Aristotle, isn't it?
(cool!)-Platon and SocratesSo, I will start my self-introduction with my name. My Korean name is Sue Hyung Shin, and my English name is Sue(the middle of my Korean name). I am born in January 12th 1998. So, I am fourteen years old and I am 7th grade in the middle school. I am from Busan, which is now significantly developing as Seoul had already done. I haven't been to abroad because I love Busan^^. It is cool in Summer, and warm in winter.
Now, I am going to introduce me more deeper. First of all, I would like to tell you my hobbies. I like to read books and newspapers. I love it because we can know a lot of knowledge and new things happened right now. I usually see newspapers in the websites. I like to read SF books., such as '20,000 leagues under the sea'.
(Well, this is not a book, but a movie poster..)I also like sports. I am good at basketball, but I like soccer better. I also like to listen to music, especially pop songs of Westlife(YEAH!!!)I want to go to KMLA as high school and go to the foreign college. Then, I will be the worker of UN, like Ki-Moon, Bahn. Do you know him? He is the president of UN now.
(Isn't he look always serious)Therefore, he is my role model.
I have four family members including me. I have one younger sister. Many people who know me say that I am usually calm, smiles really a lot. I am sometimes humorous. As a result, I like guys who are always serious(like a thinking person?), calm, and sociable people.
However, I don't like guys who do bad things, like liars and gangsters
( I HATE these guys who always do bad things,--)These are everything who I am. Do you understand who I am now?? I wish you fully understood me..
Hey guys, I wish we all can get to the goal of GLPS 16. Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.