Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Book Review-Time traveler

 Have you ever thought of traveling to other places like USA or other abroad countries? Maybe many of you guys have. But how about traveling throughout time? I mean, time traveling. Maybe you guys didn't think of time machine in the real world but in movies like Science Fiction movies. But, to make your imagination skill to be better, today I would like to tell you the story 'Time Traveler'. Have you ever read that book before? Maybe not, because this book was limited edition(haha). So now I will tell you what the book is about.

 The main character of the book is a high school student(the book actually didn't mention about his name). And as the story ends, he becomes the professor. This student's father was very healthy until the really important event happens; the father died without any proper reasons. He(I mean, the student) suddenly shocked by the sudden death of his father. Then, he felt something very strange. In his view, nothing changes after father's death. The time, stopped since his father died only to him. And later he recognized it, but he couldn't do anything because he was just a little high school student. After a year, he listens to lecture of the professor about Einstein's theory of relativity(E = mc²), which made him really interested in it. Later he masters all of those difficult theories, and he finally thought of making a time machine, and finished making it.

 He goes to the past in order to save his father, but his father in the past already knew that his son tires to help him, but he only wanted his son to live a happy life. So, father persuaded his son and the son accepted his persuasion. And when he went back to the real world, he felt something strange because the time was going so fast that he could not control himself. And he becomes adult, and live happily. 

 This was very impressive story for me because I also sometimes think of making a time machine when I have an emergency situation. So I thought that I should follow the destiny that I have, no greed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.