Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dear colorful cards in GLPS

 Dear GREEN CARD  Do you know the thing that everyone in this camp like? Food? Roommates? Yeah, you're right. But today, I want to talk to you, dear green card.
 I think I met you first at 15th GLPS. When I see you first, you were rectangle, very sharp and ugly(?). But after I recognized the real aspect of you the green card, I  always want to see you!

 Dear yellow card
  Are you friend with green card? If you are friend with green card, I think you are the gangster while green card is a kind person! Well, I did not have any trouble with you, but I feel bad about you when you have troubles with our friends.
 Please try to follow the personality of your friend, green card so you will have better relationship with other people. Oh! and change your such brightening color!

 Dear RED CARD
 WHO ARE YOU! You're the devil of the card world. I can actually forgive yellow card at least, but when I see you, I actually want to tear you off for the safety and fun of every students in this camp!
 I can forgive Yellow card because it's just 'warning', but I think you are punishing or even killing card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.